Provo una profonda nostalgia a leggere questo topic....sono rimasto fermo alla 3.0..speriamo che riesca a consolarmi Catia V6
Pensi mica che DS te la darà gratis la V6, vero?
Ancora sul Multicore:
1. Booleans. This can have a 0-15% improvement on modeling update. The improvement really depends on the part.
2. Hidden Line Rendering. This has a 5-15% improvement on both generating a modeling HLR representation (MB3->Display->Hidden Line), and bringing up a Hidden line view on a drawing. Bringing up a single Hidden line view on a drawing shows the most improvement.
3. Mass Properties. This will have a 20-40% improvement. The algorithm is well suited to multiprocessors, unfortunately is not a commonly used function.
4. Silhouette generation. This will have a 5-10% improvement in generation a display with silhouettes turned on.
5. JT facets retrieving. This will have 10-15% improvement. It depends also on the number of occurrences of the same component.