• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Leggi altro.

Additional hardware for Toolbox

cubalibre00

Utente Senior
Professione: Progettazione meccanica
Software: NX3;NX6 e SW2009
Regione: Emilia Romagna
Hello everyone.

I've noticed a few posts lately suggesting that additional content be added to Toolbox. In response, I've created an extremely brief survey that I'd like to use to capture all your ideas.

If you'd like to see specific hardware added to Toolbox, please follow this link and let me know what you need.

Link to survey

I'll compile all your feedback into a second survey where you can see the other hardware that users are asking for and give you an opportunity to vote for the ones you think are most important to add.

Thanks for all your anticipated feedback!

-------------------------
Sal Lama
SolidWorks - Product Definition

cubalibre00

Utente Senior
Professione: Progettazione meccanica
Software: NX3;NX6 e SW2009
Regione: Emilia Romagna
Hello everyone.

I've noticed a few posts lately suggesting that additional content be added to Toolbox. In response, I've created an extremely brief survey that I'd like to use to capture all your ideas.

If you'd like to see specific hardware added to Toolbox, please follow this link and let me know what you need.

Link to survey

I'll compile all your feedback into a second survey where you can see the other hardware that users are asking for and give you an opportunity to vote for the ones you think are most important to add.

Thanks for all your anticipated feedback!

-------------------------
Sal Lama
SolidWorks - Product Definition
Mi raccomando, compilatelo....la SolidWorks vi dà la possibilità di intervenire, non tutte le aziende CAD sono così aperte ai vostri suggerimenti.

Alessandro